PLAN YOUR NEXT EVENT with us. An appraisal event is a rewarding, educational experience. Participants can learn about their items and how to care for them from our knowledgeable staff. It is a great way to entertain your community or organization.
Our commitment to quality and outstanding customer service makes us second to none, and that extends to our appraisal events. MIR Appraisal staff will travel to your organization for educational purposes, or to discuss and evaluate participants’ items Antiques Roadshow-style. Great for fundraising and charity auctions, MIR Appraisal’s professional and research-based approach is both fun and informative.
- Christian Brothers Services Member Advisory Board – 27 April 2016
- Christian Brothers Services Webinar – 10 March 2016
- The National Catholic Risk Retention Group 2016 Winter Meeting – 26 January 2016
- Village of East Dundee – 19 September 2015
- Village of East Dundee – 27 June 2015
- Illinois Treasurers of Religious Institutes – 22 April 2015
- Christian Brothers Services – 11 September 2014
- Village of East Dundee – 27 September 2014
- Christian Brothers Services Webinar – 11 September 2014
- Village of East Dundee – 26 July 2014
- Village of East Dundee – 21 June 2014
- Historical Society of Oak Park and River Forest – 8 February 2014
- Round Lake Library – 6 May 2012